Ladies and Gentlemen...

Welcome to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!

Last Thursday (Nov. 15th) was the long awaited day... the live SYTYCD concert! Natalee, Laurie & I bought tickets on a whim several months ago & have been looking forward to this evening ever since! We started the evening with a tasty meal at P.F. Changs:Then off to the concert at Reliant Arena! It was AWESOME!
You wouldn't believe the grown men and women FREAKING OUT! It was quite comical. We can't wait to go again next year!!!

Comments

Amy said…
oh my goodness! i can't believe you got to go! i am extremely jealous!!! i wish i lived closer to you so we could do fun things like that! you know you always have dreams to go to things like the oprah show, the price is right, and one of mine to go to SYTYCD tour!!! Dancing with the Stars is coming to Kansas City...I'll have to check it out!
Craner Family said…
Hillarious! Sounds WAY fun. Adults have to be kids sometime~
The Yosts said…
I would have loved to havegone with you!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...