Pepper's Bad Day

Pepper had a big day yesterday... she was spayed! I felt so bad because she woke up all cute and happy having no idea that in just a few short hours she would be traumatized! I took her to the Houston Humain Society in the morning and picked her up in the afternoon. They did a very good job but being the Drama Queen that she is, Pepper made sure I knew she was not happy. Each time she moved wrong she yelped for a good 10 seconds at a deafening pitch. To let me know that her belly hurt once we were in the car, she just layed her head down with her bum sticking in the air. It was kinda cute! But now she just continues to rest on her blanket and prefers us all to wait on her; except when we want to give her medicine or water! Poor Pepper...

Comments

Trenda said…
Poor doggie!! To answer your question about the frame around my pics on my blog, it must just be the style that I chose (the color scheme, layout, etc.) It just happens, I don't do anything special to make it happen.
Alisha said…
ok, thanks! Good to know!
poor poor pepper. I hope she starts feeling better soon
Our camera is a pentax optio wp it is almost 2 years old. but we love it.
Trenda said…
Wow, Alisha, I don't think I realized you were that much of a reader! Before I liked to read for fun, I never really understood why people did. I always thought, why not just watch the movie! Now I realize, books are way better! I actually remember our roomie, Megan reading "Children of the Promise" and I thought the books looked boring, and why would anyone read those thick books for fun! Anyway, thanks for the new author, I'll have to remember that!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...