Trip to Dallas

I got back from my most recent trip to Dallas yesterday. I went for two purposes: to spend some time with my sister Amanda's family before school starts back up and also to meet my new niece! Savannah Rose Allen was born on Tuesday, July 24 at 12:29 pm. She was a whopping 9 lbs and 21 in. long.

Gavin & Spencer are proud big brothers and just love their new sister. Jennie Jo (Sam's oldest sister) did great... this picture was of her about 6 hours after giving birth! She's amazing!

I also got to spend a fun day at Adventure Landing with my nephew, Taylor. It was our special day together and we played 4 rounds of mini-golf, 2 rounds of laser tag and 24 tokens worth of arcade games! It was a great day!
Carly had a great time getting to know Pepper. Carly is very sweet with dogs and that's why she is about the only kid that my puppies can't get enough of!

Back at the Allen house; Amy, Ryan & Will came down from Missouri to see meet Savannah as well. Will is such a happy kid and so much fun to be around! He got very interested in Pepper's cage and crawled in it Friday morning. He was ok until he figured out that he couldn't turn around in it! I had to help him back out. It was so cute! We love our William!

It's nice to have two families to visit up in Dallas; Sam's sister and mine. It was such a fun trip but we all really missed Sam. He was back in Houston holding down the fort, working, and hanging out with Roxy. If you'd like to see the rest of my Dallas pictures, click here. I also have some updated pictures of my puppies so for that, click here. Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Trenda said…
I was wondering where you were! Looks like you had a lot of fun . . . I can't believe you did 4 rounds of minature golf, etc. . . you are quite the trooper!
Rachelle said…
So many cute photos, you have some cute nieces and nephews! love the picts of your dogs too!
Craner Family said…
Hey Alisha, Cute Pics. I can't believe your sister had that big of a baby! I think she's a trooper too! Love ya
Katy

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...