Day 3 - Disneyland & California Adventures
On the 3rd & last day, we split our time between the two parks trying to get everything in that we wanted to do. We started off in Disneyland because I knew we HAD to go see the princesses! On our way in we saw on - Belle!
Here's a cute shot with Grandma & Grandpa & all of the grandkids!
And we made it to the princesses... we were lucky enough to see Aurora, ARIEL & Cinderella! I may have shed a few tears watching Alexa meet Ariel. She is the favorite & she's my favorite as well. So magical!
We, of course, also had to catch Pirates of the Caribean!
Here are some other things we did... Hil & I on Splash Mountain, seeing Woody, the Pixar Parade and... the picture of all pictures... my mother eating a hot dog. They were GOOD! (Don't kill me mom!)
Also on our 3rd day, my cousin Victoria came with us. The kids LOVED her. Especially Nathan - he was quite enamored. She is pretty cute! :)
We stayed late that night for the light show over the water. It was AMAZING but we were so exhausted! The kids fell asleep & my feet hurt so bad I had to sit for some of it. It was truly breathtaking though. The used a mist of water as a screen to show scenes from Disney movies, there was music, fire... it was awesome.
Disneyland truly is magical & the happiest place on earth! It was such a fun 3 days filled with so many happy memories. What made it even better was being with the whole family. We are so grateful for Grandma & Grandpa for this wonderful gift!
The kids still ask regularly to go back... I hope we can... SOON!
Here's a cute shot with Grandma & Grandpa & all of the grandkids!
And we made it to the princesses... we were lucky enough to see Aurora, ARIEL & Cinderella! I may have shed a few tears watching Alexa meet Ariel. She is the favorite & she's my favorite as well. So magical!
We, of course, also had to catch Pirates of the Caribean!
Here are some other things we did... Hil & I on Splash Mountain, seeing Woody, the Pixar Parade and... the picture of all pictures... my mother eating a hot dog. They were GOOD! (Don't kill me mom!)
Also on our 3rd day, my cousin Victoria came with us. The kids LOVED her. Especially Nathan - he was quite enamored. She is pretty cute! :)
We stayed late that night for the light show over the water. It was AMAZING but we were so exhausted! The kids fell asleep & my feet hurt so bad I had to sit for some of it. It was truly breathtaking though. The used a mist of water as a screen to show scenes from Disney movies, there was music, fire... it was awesome.
Disneyland truly is magical & the happiest place on earth! It was such a fun 3 days filled with so many happy memories. What made it even better was being with the whole family. We are so grateful for Grandma & Grandpa for this wonderful gift!
The kids still ask regularly to go back... I hope we can... SOON!





Comments
Looks like it was a blast!