Preschool Graduation

This year, Nathan & Alexa attended the Little Ranch Preschool at Cinco Ranch Church of Christ.  They had such a great year with wonderful teachers & they learned & grew so much!

Here are all of the kids doing their little program.  They sang a song in Spanish & one in English.  They did great!

Here are my little graduates - they got such a nice gift from their teachers.  They got a children's Bible (which they love to be read to from) & a wonderful scrapbook of their year.  I'm so grateful the teachers took the time to document their year!

Mrs. Zeida was their teacher's aid.  Nathan really took to her - she is so kind and being a mother of 2 boys, really loved Nathan's playful personality!  Ms. Maddie was their teacher & she & Alexa got along really well.  She was very loving & nurturing with her.  Both Nathan & Alexa are really missing them already!

I'm so proud of these two!  I can't believe they'll be heading to Kindergarten in just a few months.  They are so smart & kind.  I'm proud of the little people they are becoming.  I am so blessed to be their mother!

We don't have pictures but Grandma Joan & Isaac also came along then we went to Lupe Tortilla for lunch afterward to celebrate their big day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...