Day 2 - California Adventures
California Adventures was SO MUCH FUN! We had way too much fun on Day 2 to take so many pictures I guess!
On our way in we ran into Goofy!
The day started out with what was my favorite ride at Disneyworld... The Tower of Terror. And yes, we took the kids. Probably not my best moment as a mother. I had forgotten how creepy all of the intro stuff was. Nathan may or may not have been crying by the time we made it to the actual ride. But we powered through! We had made a rule before leaving that if they were tall enough & everyone was going, they had try each ride once. Again, I probably should have left Tower off of this list but... live & learn, right? They survived!
We got to ride it again later & somehow Zack convinced/bribed Taylor to go (see 2nd picture). Hilarious! Still one of my favorite rides of all time!
It was also fun this day to have my Aunt Vicki with us! She didn't love the Tower of Terror either :)
Next we headed to Goofy's kitchen for our character breakfast. SO FUN! We saw Goofy (of course), Baloo, Chip & Dale, Mulan, and others! The food was great. Such a fun experience!
Here are some random shots. As you can see, Mom got us all matching shirts for this day. So fun!
A couple of rides we didn't get pictures of but LOVED were: CALIFORNIA SOARIN! So awesome - we rode it 2 or 3 times. It feels so real!
The big kids/adults really loved California Screamin', which is honestly the best roller coaster I've ever been on. I wish I could have ridden it more - it was awesome!
California Adventures is home to Carsland. That was so much fun. The Cars ride was AMAZING! We also got to see Lightning McQueen & Mater on the road moving to a different place - surrounded by their body guards of course!
It was another great day & such a fun experience at the newest Disney Park!
On our way in we ran into Goofy!
The day started out with what was my favorite ride at Disneyworld... The Tower of Terror. And yes, we took the kids. Probably not my best moment as a mother. I had forgotten how creepy all of the intro stuff was. Nathan may or may not have been crying by the time we made it to the actual ride. But we powered through! We had made a rule before leaving that if they were tall enough & everyone was going, they had try each ride once. Again, I probably should have left Tower off of this list but... live & learn, right? They survived!
We got to ride it again later & somehow Zack convinced/bribed Taylor to go (see 2nd picture). Hilarious! Still one of my favorite rides of all time!
It was also fun this day to have my Aunt Vicki with us! She didn't love the Tower of Terror either :)
Next we headed to Goofy's kitchen for our character breakfast. SO FUN! We saw Goofy (of course), Baloo, Chip & Dale, Mulan, and others! The food was great. Such a fun experience!
Here are some random shots. As you can see, Mom got us all matching shirts for this day. So fun!
A couple of rides we didn't get pictures of but LOVED were: CALIFORNIA SOARIN! So awesome - we rode it 2 or 3 times. It feels so real!
The big kids/adults really loved California Screamin', which is honestly the best roller coaster I've ever been on. I wish I could have ridden it more - it was awesome!
California Adventures is home to Carsland. That was so much fun. The Cars ride was AMAZING! We also got to see Lightning McQueen & Mater on the road moving to a different place - surrounded by their body guards of course!
It was another great day & such a fun experience at the newest Disney Park!






Comments