Utah Trip
On January 3rd I headed to {a FREEZING COLD} Utah to spend some time with family & celebrate my Grandma Gines' 80th Birthday. I went all by myself which was nice in some ways, but I sure missed Sam & the kids!
One of the best parts of the trip was visiting friends & family - I was in baby heaven! I got to spend lots of time with my cute little nephew, Hunter, who turns 1 next month! He's just perfect-- happiest baby on earth!
I also got to visit with Tess, & her parents Ryan & Kaitlin. We miss having them in Texas! Tess is precious & I loved seeing her cute little personality!
Here is Addison, my cousin Kayla's baby. She hammed it up as soon as she saw my phone. That girl knows what a photo opp is!
I also got to see Lindsi & her new baby Amelia, Laura & her new baby Phillip & Natalee & Lowell's little Vincent - who is quite the little ladies man!
I didn't get nearly enough pictures (as usual) but I did get this cute one of my neice, Abbie. She is the best little hugger (only on her terms though!)
I loved spending time with my parents, siblings, neices & nephews & everyone else I saw. But the best time I spent was with the person I came for, my Grandma. We had a lovely birthday party for her & I surprised her by coming. It was so fun to see her face! I saw her a couple of times but the last afternoon & evening I was there, we spent together talking & going to eat at Robintinos. I love that lady more than I can say. I'd give anything to spend more time with her. She is warm, kind & always makes me feel loved. I didn't get a picture with her this trip but I wanted to share my favorite picture of her & the kids. They love their Grandma Great. She is one special gal.
It was a great trip but there's no place like home!


Comments