Preschool Orientation
Nathan & Alexa got to see their school & meet their teachers today! They've been waiting for preschool & it's finally here! They are so excited!
We put them at the Little Ranch Preschool in Katy & they'll be going on Tues/Thurs from 9:30am-2:30pm. Their teacher is Ms. Maddie. Their teacher's aid is Ms. Zaida. They had a great time & didn't want to go home! I think it's going to be a great year!
*Alexa told me later that she wants me to stay at school with her next time. I think we might have the same problem as we do going to primary every week! Good thing she recovers quickly when I shove her in the door & leave!
We put them at the Little Ranch Preschool in Katy & they'll be going on Tues/Thurs from 9:30am-2:30pm. Their teacher is Ms. Maddie. Their teacher's aid is Ms. Zaida. They had a great time & didn't want to go home! I think it's going to be a great year!
*Alexa told me later that she wants me to stay at school with her next time. I think we might have the same problem as we do going to primary every week! Good thing she recovers quickly when I shove her in the door & leave!


Comments