Happy 4th Birthday Nathan & Alexa!

Nathan & Alexa turned FOUR today!  I hear 4 is a really good age... I can't wait!  Can you believe 4 years ago they were here...

And now look at them!  Silly, big, HEALTHY kids!!!

We started off the day by going to the beach with Grandma & Grandpa, our cousins, Aunt Jennie Jo, & the Baker family.  We love the beach!

Then we had our family dinner & opened presents.  Boy were these kids spoiled!  And those "smiles"... special.  Very special.



And I had to include this picture... Savannah & Alexa had so much fun playing with the dress ups!  So cute!

And of course there were cupcakes & candles!

And Max... poor Max... he's been a bit of a disaster lately (you know, being 2 & all-- rough life) so today, with all of the attention & presents for Nathan & Alexa... it was just more than he could handle.  Poor Buddy.

Ahh... what a great day!  I love these kids!  They were so good & had so much fun.  They are so lucky to have so many people that love them & we are so lucky to have such fantastic kids!  Happy Birthday Nathan & Alexa!

Comments

Melanie said…
Happy Birthday Nathan and Alexa!
Amy said…
I remember four years ago I was in Destin waiting and waiting for the phone call that these two cuties arrived! And how I hated being so far away! Looks like a fun birthday and I love that you listed G&G Oldroyd, J and kids, and Bake family-its like we were there, but I know wrong Bakers :) haha I had a good laugh-Happy birthday N&A!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...