Musical Beds

We did a lot of bed switching today!  Here's the new arrangement:
  • Max is now in Alexa's crib.  We sold Nathan's crib & are trying to sell Max's old crib.  (I wanted to keep a white one)
  • Nathan now shares a room with Max & is sleeping in the Daybed that was already in there.  We'll get bunk beds when Max is ready to be out of his crib.
  • Alexa now has a room all to herself & is sleeping in a giant QUEEN size bed!  Its the bed that we used to have set up in Max's room before he was born.  Glad to have that bed back!  And so are our future guests!

Everyone was really excited to sleep in their new beds!  I'm hoping they'll be as happy with the new arrangement in the morning.  Sharing a room is going to be an adjustment for Max & Alexa has never slept in her room without Nathan!  Crossing my fingers for a good night!

Comments

Amy said…
Nathan and Alexa are suppose to stay little forever and share a room forever! This growing up stuff is no good! Hope its a good, easy adjustment!
Natalee H. said…
Happy Birthday to you too!

I want to hear the update on how the bed situation went.
fun! how did it work out? I was scared to take K out of her crib but it ended up working out just perfectly. I thought naps would end but nope, whew! J will be in his until he is...I dunno, when do they get too long for it, 8? :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...