Upgrades!

I spent my day with a handy-man dude while he installed my new dishwasher, kitchen sink & faucet, as well as the bathroom faucet!  It ended up being a bigger ta-doo than I thought it would be {and OF COURSE more mulla} but I am so thrilled with the results!

{Kitchen} BEFORE  


{Kitchen} AFTER

{Bathroom} BEFORE & AFTER

And 2 of my cuties {they wanted their picture taken too}

Comments

Jenae said…
Love, love, LOVE the white sink in your kitchen! Looks awesome! Did your handyman clear your counters, too??? :)
Laura said…
I love that sink! I love the fact that one side is bigger than the other. I really like that look.

Love both faucets too! Hooray for upgrades!
Amanda said…
Looks FAB!!!

Nathan is wearing Luke's shirt. Love that!

Alexa's expression is priceless!

Love ya sis!
Cajun Cowgirl said…
They are getting so big! The kitchen and bathroom look great. I really like the bathroom faucet for sure!
Matt said…
Looks really great!
Our Family said…
Woo! Fancy! Those kinds of changes are so fun! Love what you've done!

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days