Cousins at the zoo
We had such a fun zoo trip yesterday! We had Savannah & Isaac with us! You can imagine the looks I got with 5 little kids running around. I was asked several times if they were all mine. Haha!
It was a little bit crazy... especially getting out the door. I had to have 5 sippy cups, 5 snacks, 5 packed lunches, 5 pairs of socks & shoes on, 5 jackets on... plus my own. I actually almost made if off our street before I realized I hadn't put my own socks & shoes on! So glad I realized that close to home!
The kids did great at the zoo though. They loved seeing all of the animals & we even happened to be by the lions when they fed them! That was a special treat! I hope we can do it again soon!
It was a little bit crazy... especially getting out the door. I had to have 5 sippy cups, 5 snacks, 5 packed lunches, 5 pairs of socks & shoes on, 5 jackets on... plus my own. I actually almost made if off our street before I realized I hadn't put my own socks & shoes on! So glad I realized that close to home!
The kids did great at the zoo though. They loved seeing all of the animals & we even happened to be by the lions when they fed them! That was a special treat! I hope we can do it again soon!

Comments