Seven on Sunday
1. Yesterday we got back from our 2011 Partridge Family Vaykay. We went to Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, TX. The weather wasn't ideal on Thursday but we had such a great time! It was so fun having such a relaxing vacation with the fam. I took no pictures. I was too busy stuffing my face & going down waterslides.
2. We have had SUCH a busy Spring with visits from friends, family, a trip to Utah, then to the water park. I don't know what the kids will do tomorrow when they realize that life is back to "normal." Good thing the pool opens next week. And we have the Baker Boys (& Aunt Amy) coming in July! Yay Summer!
3. Max is FINALLY getting around. He scoots on his bum & it is HILARIOUS. He is starting to get into things he shouldn't which is, of course, annoying, but I don't even care. He is so much happier! He does get up on his hands & knees & rock so I'm hoping the crawling will come soon. Still working on contacting ECI for some physical therapy. Gotta love government run agencies.
4. Sam is taking is VERY LAST CPA exam on Friday! Its the hardest one so he's been studying during every spare second & is even taking this week off work to spend it at the library. We are praying he passes & this phase of our life can be over! Say some prayers for Sam!!
5. Max has been a very easy baby in many ways. He is chill, he sleeps well, he's the sweetest thing around... but I think he's going to be a VERY hard toddler. His defiant side is coming out already! He throws tantrums & hits me. It's kind of funny now but I know it won't be funny in about a year. I mentioned this to Sam's mom tonight & she agreed that he's just like his Daddy was; a very easy baby & a very defiant & frustrating little boy. Oh heaven help me. Its a good thing I love him so much. And that he's so cute.
6. Nathan's new favorite word is "because." Only he doesn't say it in the right context. For example, I might say, "Nathan-- put down Mommy's phone please!" And he'll look at me defiantly and say, "Becaaaauuuusssseee...." And that's it. Toddlers & their language learning is so funny.
7. Alexa is a beautiful, petite, sweet, loving & adorable little two year old. But she WILL NOT STOP EATING HER BOOGIES. Help! What do I do? Nathan went through it but end ended after a few weeks. Alexa not only eats her boogies but she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. Including used gum off of the bounce house floor. Gross.
2. We have had SUCH a busy Spring with visits from friends, family, a trip to Utah, then to the water park. I don't know what the kids will do tomorrow when they realize that life is back to "normal." Good thing the pool opens next week. And we have the Baker Boys (& Aunt Amy) coming in July! Yay Summer!
3. Max is FINALLY getting around. He scoots on his bum & it is HILARIOUS. He is starting to get into things he shouldn't which is, of course, annoying, but I don't even care. He is so much happier! He does get up on his hands & knees & rock so I'm hoping the crawling will come soon. Still working on contacting ECI for some physical therapy. Gotta love government run agencies.
4. Sam is taking is VERY LAST CPA exam on Friday! Its the hardest one so he's been studying during every spare second & is even taking this week off work to spend it at the library. We are praying he passes & this phase of our life can be over! Say some prayers for Sam!!
5. Max has been a very easy baby in many ways. He is chill, he sleeps well, he's the sweetest thing around... but I think he's going to be a VERY hard toddler. His defiant side is coming out already! He throws tantrums & hits me. It's kind of funny now but I know it won't be funny in about a year. I mentioned this to Sam's mom tonight & she agreed that he's just like his Daddy was; a very easy baby & a very defiant & frustrating little boy. Oh heaven help me. Its a good thing I love him so much. And that he's so cute.
6. Nathan's new favorite word is "because." Only he doesn't say it in the right context. For example, I might say, "Nathan-- put down Mommy's phone please!" And he'll look at me defiantly and say, "Becaaaauuuusssseee...." And that's it. Toddlers & their language learning is so funny.
7. Alexa is a beautiful, petite, sweet, loving & adorable little two year old. But she WILL NOT STOP EATING HER BOOGIES. Help! What do I do? Nathan went through it but end ended after a few weeks. Alexa not only eats her boogies but she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. Including used gum off of the bounce house floor. Gross.
Comments
P.S. LOVE Max and Nathan! Beeeeeeeecaaaaause!!!