Grandma Great


I have said before how lucky I am to have had all 4 of my grandparents play very influential parts in my life.  I am so close to them & I treasure the time I spend with them.  I am so grateful that my children get to spend time with them as well.  We spend a couple of mornings with my Grandma Gines.  Every time I go to her house, I miss my Grandpa so much my heart feels like bursting.  But the pain is subsided by seeing how my children love their Grandma Great & how much she loves them.  I am grateful for our Eternal Family.  I love you Grandma!

Comments

Court said…
Love all the fun pictures on your recent blog posts. Looks like it's been a fun spring for you. :)
Hilary said…
That is such a great picture!
Paige said…
This made me tear up a little bit! I miss Grandpa soooo much!! That is a great pic! I love going to see grandma also. I need to do it more!!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...