Look Who's ONE!

Happy first birthday to my sweet {not so} little baby boy!  We're having a great time enjoying this day with our big one-year-old at the cabin in Utah.  I had his one-year pictures taken by my friend who happens to be a super talented photographer! (Check her out) She took us to the train yard & I can't WAIT to see the finished products!  Here is a sneak peak:

Maxwell...

  • Still doesn't scoot, crawl, roll or walk.
  • Cut his first tooth yesterday!
  • Is super tall & wearing 18 month tops/rompers & 12 mo pants.
  • Is a mama's boy (YES!)
  • Loves pretty much everyone & is a big flirt with the ladies
  • Is very ticklish
  • Has the darkest, deepest brown eyes
  • Has the sweetest little face & smile
  • Is a great sleeper- takes 2 naps and sleeps 11 hours at night
  • Goes down & wakes up happy
  • Loves LOVES puppies!
  • Jabbers a lot but nothing (except mama) is clear yet
  • Loves toys that make music & lights up
  • Is so OVER baby food & loves table food 
  • When he does eat baby food, it has to be a specific brand (seriously)
  • Still won't hold his own bottle (notice I didn't say "can't")
  • Has a fun personality & loves to make people laugh
  • Loves pat-a-cake, peek-a-boo & Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  • Loves to be outside
  • Still attached to his binky
  • Loves to snuggle
  • Is the sweetest thing around!
We love our Maxwell & are all so glad he's part of our family!!

Comments

Amy said…
Oh how I miss my max! And yeah for the tooth!!! Happy birthday bud! We love you and miss you lots!!!
Paige said…
He is soo dang cute!! It was fun seeing you guys for a little bit the other day! Your family is ADORABLE! I just wish I got to see them more!! Have fun at the cabin :)
Court said…
Happy Birthday to Max! I agree--he really does love the ladies!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...