Jibber Jabber

I wish I had this on video but I had to write it down. Nathan & Alexa have been jabbering a lot lately, sometimes to each other. It is, of course, mostly baby talk & nothing anyone could understand. This morning after they had their bottles (yes, they still take a bottle), they were sitting on the floor in the living room while I made breakfast. I told them to go say hi to Daddy, who was getting ready in our bedroom. Alexa started crawling towards the bedroom & Nathan followed her, then he stopped. She stopped and turned and looked at him. Then Nathan jabbered something to Alexa that sounded like a question. She said plainly back to him, "Daddy." To which he responded. "Oh." Then they both continued crawling to to find Daddy.

It was so funny to witness this little conversation. In my mind, I think Nathan said, "Where are we going, Sissy?" And Alexa responded, "To find Daddy." Then he said, "Oh, ok..." Off they went.

I can't wait to see more interaction & communication between the two of them. What a special relationship to have a twin. They love to make each other laugh.

Gosh, they're cute!

Comments

that is so cute! it gave me goose bumps!
Shel said…
That is stinkin' precious! How adorable those two are :)
Jenae said…
Precious! I love that Nathan listened to his sissy!!! So sweet.
The Oldroyd's said…
That is so cute. I love it. Cameron has conversations with us as well that only he knows what he is really saying. We all just play along. I just love it and can't wait for more fun stories from you.
Bertie said…
How cute!!! They are growing up SO fast!
Anonymous said…
LOVE baby jibber jabber... especially "twin talk." So cute! Nothing is quite like the relationship of a twin.
gosh, they are so cute! that's the way I interrupted that too.
laura j. said…
Twins would be so fun! I am sort of jealous. I bet they will grow up to be the best of friends.

I really want to see you when you come next month. Keep me updated on the details and when you might have time!
Amy said…
so cute! we miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...