Cude Videos

This is one I took of Nathan a few weeks ago. He's showin off all of his tricks! The kid loves to play peek-a-boo!


I took this of Alexa today. She loves to walk but can't do it on her own. Luckily she got this toy for her birthday! Thanks Ashcraft Family!

Comments

Kelley said…
Your kids are getting so big!!! It's fun watching them learn new things, isn't it?
Shel said…
Too adorable!
chelsea said…
Those kids are so sweet. I love Alexa's skinny legs! She can steer that bike so well, she'll be walking on her own in no time (if you want her to I guess!)
They are so cute. i got so scared when alexa got to the tile I thought oh no there she goes. but she did so good.
Diana said…
Oh man, these were good. Thanks for sharing.
Amy said…
Dear Nathan,
Can I come play peek a boo with you? My mom does it with me, but you have a way cuter laugh!
Love,
Owen
Dear Alexa,
I am so glad we jumped started your walking in the pool that one day! You are so cute walkin' around like a big girl! I guess you can't stay little forever! Love your outfit by the way!
Love,
Aunt Amy

we love and miss you all so much!
Jennifer said…
Man, those kids are fun! I love the skinny little legs too. And Nathan's laugh is too much!
The Oldroyd's said…
Those videos are adorable. I love the peek a boo game. He is so cute. Good Job Alexa. She is so cute and so little it is cute to see her walk around. We have that same walker/bike thing. Darling kids.
Melanie said…
Those kids are some cutie pies! So glad Lexi likes the toy. It'll really help with her learning to walk on her own sooner. I loved those push toys for Lily. So funny to watch her push it!!!

Your welcome for the toy Nathan and Lexi!!!
so cute! Kylee ejoyed watching this. Kylee didn't wave bye bye forever, good job Nathan!
Jessica said…
Oh my goodness, Avery LOVES to watch the one of Nathan! He is too cute!
Erica said…
Lexy is good at that! She'll be walking any day!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...