Update

We had a doctor appointment this morning & everything went really well. Again, no good pictures... I love Dr. Adam but clearly getting us good ultrasound pictures is NOT her priority! But that's ok. As for their weight, I was wrong in the last post. The babies were in the 21st & 24th percentiles for size. But they grew a lot in 2 weeks and are now in the 29th & 34th! Baby boy is 1 lb. 10 oz & baby girl is 1 lb. 8 oz. So they're still little but doing well! Everything else looks good & she just reminded me to keep taking if very easy & drink lots of water, which I do, thanks to Sam (a.k.a. the Water Nazi). I also got the "ok" to go to the pool! So what if I look like Shamoo?

I have finally loaded my shower albums onto picasa so for those who are interested. Click Here for Bunco Shower pics & Click Here for my other shower. Here are some collages for those who don't want to look through the albums.

My Bunco Baby Shower on May 8th:My baby shower on May 10th given by my Mom-in-law & Sisters-in-law:

Comments

Craner Family said…
Alisha-I am getting more and more excited for you each time I see your blog. Water is my friend, but not my finger's...they're so swollen that I can't even wear my "back up" ring!!! At least I don't have the "kankels" yet ;)
Tiffany said…
I love all the pictures! And I'm so glad to hear you and the babies are doing well! Thanks for the update!!!
Our Family said…
Lish you look so adorable! Don't worry about the khaki pants... my baby was worth more than any cute pants. Plus the weight comes off fast... half of it is just water so plan for frequent trips to the potty and invest in some soft TP!
Melanie Rossi said…
Good to hear the babies are doing good! And the pics from the showers are cute!
Rachel B said…
I wish I could have been at your shower! I'm so excited for you!!
Darbee said…
I still can't believe you are having TWO!!! You look great! Hope you are able to relax a little and enjoy this crazy time! Good Luck!
Krystal said…
You won't look like Shamu! You'll look like a lady whose pregnant with twins. You won't believe this now, but I actually miss my pregnant belly sometimes.
The Oldroyd's said…
That is great that the babies are doing well. Looks like you had a lot of fun at your showers. You look so cute.
Diana & CJ said…
How fun. Did you just love your shower? Looks like you got lots of good stuff. Gosh you look so good. I looked fat & awful in all my shower pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...