To make a long story short...

Woke up for work yesterday, was spotting and cramping, spent the morning in the ER, got an ultrasound, babies are doing GREAT, still bleeding a bit and cramping, on bed rest until it stops... Got a blessing from Sam and our home teacher, feel the prayers of friends and family, know everything will be ok... Just keep praying!

P.S. I put one of those poll thingys on the right... we should find out in about a month what these little stinkers are. (well, yes, I know they are babies! I mean the genders!) Just interested to see what ya'll think since I have NO CLUE! (And I have no idea why the text is so small or why the "who's voted" is gray... I can't figure it out! Help anyone?)

Comments

oh my goodness...glad to hear everything is okay... you take it easy! Kick up your feet and watch some good daytime t.v! I recommend General Hospital!
The Oldroyd's said…
I am so glad everything is okay. You be careful, and take it easy. Even though we live far away, let us know if you need anything ok.
Dani :)
chelsea said…
that is so scary. i'm glad you are ok though. i hope this goes away and then that's the worst of it for you. my vote is for a boy and a girl, how cool would that be?
This comment has been removed by the author.
That was me who deleted the comment. I left out like 4 words to a sentence and it didn't make sense. Anyway, that is so scary! I'm glad the babies are ok and so are you. This is going to be a rough 6 months. Do you know what the heart rate was for both babies? This could help me decide in the gender. :) Let me know when Kylee and I can come visit you this week. We'll come massage your shoulders. :)
Alisha...you're pregnant?! I couldn't be happier for you. And twins too. How exciting.

Bonnie
Craner Family said…
You're a trooper! Hope things go smoothly! I put that you'll have two girls...so I can empathize with you :)
Anonymous said…
You better be resting Missy! :) My vote is two girls just b/c that's what I want you to have. :) What are their heart rates? This will help me make somewhat of a more educated guess. :) Call me if you need anything. Love ya!
lindsi said…
Alisha! I hope everything is okay with the babies...kinda scary (as Taylor would say). Hope all is well and remember to take it easy. I'm thinking a boy and a girl! How fun! Love you!
Shan said…
My prayers are being sent currently...I love you all.
I'm also thinking you're having a boy and girl. But, we'll wait and see.
Shan said…
P.S.
I also bled and spotted with the last three of our four babies. It's normal for some people, they say. I've also read that women with fibro and fatigue have this problem more often than average. I actually lost my mucus plug at five months with maralee, and had a scary week or so, but then all went well.Just want you to know it happens and that I know how frightening it can be.
Jill said…
oh my! hey alisha! its jill (samuelson) & i just found you thru debi/lindsi (hope you don't mind) and i am SO happy for you - TWINS! wowee! i hope you're doing well even though you're stuck in bed. that is just amazing alisha - you're going to be an amazing mom. tell your mom hello for me too.
i'll be thinking of you!
love jill
Kate said…
Our prayers are with all of you! Hope you can feel better quick!
Friends was the best when I was on bed rest! I laughed so hard. love ya. Take it easy!
I was showing robin your blog and your little babies at the side and he said wow look at here babies they are indian leg wrestling right now! So maybe he thinks they will be boys.
The Yosts said…
How are you guys doing now? We need another update!
Shan said…
I'm wanting to know how you're feeling, Alisha. Is everything back to normal, or are you still on bedrest?
Love you guys...

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days