2 Special Babies...

In all the excitement of finding out about our twins, I neglected to post pictures of the visits I had with two other VERY important babies!

Tiffany & Avery came to visit over Martin Luther King Jr. weekend. We had so much fun relaxing, taking walks, and playing with the baby! Avery and Pepper were best friends. She was about 7 1/2 months old here... what a fun age!

Later that month I took a 3 day weekend to go and meet my nephew Luke for the first time. He is so cute and SO tiny since he was born 3 weeks early! I know babies are so much fun when they start talking and smiling but I absolutely LOVE newborns! It was so fun to hold him and feed him. Luke is such a handsome little guy... I also, as always, enjoyed the time with Amanda, Jae, Taylor & Carly. Family time is the best! I wasn't able to help out as much with Luke as I have with the other two when they were infants because I'm so exhausted! Sorry Amanda!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Good thing you love newborns b/c you'll be having TWO newborns very soon. :) Avery & Luke are ADORABLE!!
Alisha... I found your site through Rachelle! We lived by eachother is college! Great to see you and the latest with your BOOMING family! I can't believe you're having twins!!!!! I am so excited for you! I will be eager to see more updates of your growing belly! I hope pregnancy treats you well! It's a long road- but totally worth it!
Rachelle and i were roomies at ricks our 1st year! Small world! I can't wait to find out the sexes of your twins! You'll get to pick 2 names which is awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...