What a cutie!


Like my sister-in-law Amy, I just had t
o post a couple of these pictures. This is my niece, Savannah's 3 month pictures. She has grown so much since I last saw her! I can't wait to see her and get to spend more time with her (and her brothers) at Thanksgiving! Oh yeah... and you too Dave & Jennie Jo!

Comments

Jamie said…
She's a cutie! Love the name too. :)
Trenda said…
Very cute! Are you going to be in Utah for Thanksgiving? If you are, maybe we could get together, depending on how long you are going to be here. I don't want to take you from your family!
Amy said…
hello! i was waiting for a new post! savannah is so cute right! i am jealous you get to see her so soon! i hope you are surviving school...thanksgiving is coming soon! we miss yall! give roxy and pepper big bones for me:) and tell samuel hi! love ya! amy

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...