I'm back! (For now)
Hello all! I know I've been MIA lately and I actually have done things I could post but alas, the blogging bug wore off for a bit and I was occupied with other things! Oh but don't worry; I still check all of YOUR blogs. :) So anyway, I just wanted to post this cute picture of Sam and me. This was not our engagement picture but it was taken while while we were engaged. During Thanksgiving 2003 at the Oldroyd's (and my first time meeting the whole fam) we had family pictures taken. So this was taken then and it's actually my favorite picture of Sam and me. Our engagement one is good too (although I don't have it on my computer). So anyway- here it is. Aren't we cute?Here's what's been happening around here this past month: school, Sam being in school full time and working (graduating in December! Yay!), called to Activity Days at church, Partridge family vacation to Corpus Christi, brother Zack getting mission call to Washington DC South, and more school. I'm also heading to Utah this weekend. Sam surprised me with plane tickets for my Grandpa Gines's 75th birthday (how sweet, huh?) and it worked out so Zack is going through the temple Saturday as well! I'm so excited!
That's all for now...
Comments
Katy