28 Weeks

3rd Trimester, here we come!

This is the first belly shot I've taken for this pregnancy, but I had to get some documentation! As usual, I feel huge and can't imagine being pregnant for 11 more weeks and gaining weight for 11 more weeks! I've gained about 30 lbs, so it looks like I'm right on track to gain as much as I have with the others. 

But I'm feeling pretty good, so that's the good news! Nesting is starting to set in and I've gotten a lot done this last week. Like it did with Lincoln, my tailbone area hurts a lot when I've overdone it, but I've started seeing the chiropractor again and that helps. I'm feeling pretty impatient and just want her here! But I've still got a lot to do before she comes. I'm really enjoying my last pregnancy as much as I can. I know mid-May will be here before I know it!

And here's the comparison shot for all 4 pregnancies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...