36 Weeks

Here we are at 36 weeks (on Sunday)!


We had our appointment with Dr. Adam today.  Everything is still looking pretty good.  I did have some protein show up in my sample, but just a little.  My blood pressure is still really good.  I'm swelling some in my fingers and ankles but nothing unusual for someone in their last bit of pregnancy.

Dr. Adam is concerned with how often I have hard contractions.  They're just Braxton Hicks and don't go anywhere, but it's a risk since I've had C-Sections.  As I get bigger, the contractions put more pressure on my previous incision and scar.  Because of this, she's going to deliver me in my 38th week instead of my 39th.  I'm not scheduled yet, but hopefully I'll know what date it will be when I go in next Tuesday!

Can't wait to be done being pregnant & I really can't wait to meet this baby boy!

Comments

Amy said…
You look so great! I am probably just as excited as you to meet this baby boy! I am so sad I won't be able to come snuggle him for awhile!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...