34 Weeks

Here is me with my big 34 week belly!

I had an appointment today with Dr. Adam and everything is still going pretty great!  My kidneys are healthy, blood pressure is low... and then there's my weight.  Well, we won't talk about that!

Baby Boy looks fantastic.  He is estimated to be 5 lbs 10 oz. but his head is off the charts for percentile so... he's probably not actually that weight.  I love my Oldroyd boys and their big heads!

The highlight of the appointment was getting this 3D shot of him smiling.  He is so adorable and I can't wait to meet him!

Dr. Adam did say that things were progressing and I needed to slow down.  I know I've been doing too much with the home renovations and I could tell my contractions were getting more serious.  Then that night, after ignoring my instructions so I could put my laundry room back together, my contractions got to about 3-5 minutes apart.  They weren't painful and stopped when I laid down, but I do need to take it easy!  I can tell I'm getting to the end.  I'm so tired!  I was on bedrest by this point with both of my other pregnancies.  It has been nice to be able to get more done, but I don't want him to come quite yet so I'm going to try to be better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...