Hunter came for a visit!

While Zack, Hilary, & their friends, Joe & Laurin, went on cruise out of Galveston, I got Hunter all to myself for a whole week!  It was so much fun!  He was the best little visitor ever.

We went to the zoo with our friends who were in town from Arizona: Dana, McEwan & McKenlee.  Fun fun!  (Hunter wasn't too sure about the carousel, but Max loved it, as you can see!)

Hunter definitely kept me on my toes.  I couldn't believe when he climbed up in the bathroom sink all by himself!  We had fun taking Max to school in the bike trailer, playing outside, swinging at the park, and Hunter LOVED being with his cousins.  Especially Alexa!  He also loved feeling like a big boy & eating up to the table!

He was sure glad to see his Mommy & Daddy, though, at the end of the week!  I love this baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...