First Day of Kindergarten!
**Sniff Sniff**
My cute little tiny preemie babies started Kindergarten this year! How did this happen? They were so ready, though, and SO excited.
My cute little tiny preemie babies started Kindergarten this year! How did this happen? They were so ready, though, and SO excited.
I got to walk them into school for the first day. Here's Alexa with her teacher, Ms. Lewis. She is excited to be in class with her friends Kaylee, Seth & Nick! I know she'll make a lot of new friends, too. She'll do great!
Here's Nathan with his teacher, Miss Harbison. She is darling & I know Nathan will be well taken care of. He is in class with Benjamin from preschool! Nathan is so ready to learn!
I only got a little teary-eyed after I left the school. I know they are in great hands & will do so well!
After school, we celebrated at Shipley's with donuts. They did great & loved it. But they were exhausted! Alexa let me know that she didn't know how to read yet... I told her it would take more than one day! I look forward to seeing how they learn & grow this year. I also can't wait for class parties & eating lunch with them. I can't believe they'll be gone all day, every day!
Here's to a great year!




Comments