Primary Program

Today was Nathan & Alexa's first Primary Program.  They were very excited & very prepared!  We've been practicing their songs & memorizing their parts.  Nathan's part was: "I follow the prophet by reading scripture stories."  Alexa's part was "I follow the prophet by going to church."  They did great & we're so proud!

Nathan & Alexa have both grown so much since starting primary in January.  They love being a Sunbeam, love their teachers & love to sing the primary songs.  I am grateful for the opportunity they have to grow their testimony in such a loving environment!  I look forward to many more years of primary programs-- hands-down the best sacrament meeting of the year!

Comments

Jess said…
Isn't is such a proud moment!?!? I can't ever remember beaming with so much pride! I'm sure I have, I just can't remember right now;) haha! I can't imagine having 2 little ones up there. I bet your heart was about to BURST! Such cuties!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...