First Day of Preschool

They did great!  They loved it!  I'm so relived.  It was weird having them gone for so long but I knew they were ready.  Who am I kidding?  I know I was ready!  Nathan was obsessed with doing his homework "like Gavin & Spencer" (cousins).  He took it hard when I explained he wasn't going to have a lot of homework until Elementary School.  Alexa didn't say much about it but seems to want to go back so that's a plus!

I had a great time with this little guy.  I love him.

We celebrated a good first day with Orange Leaf!  
I can't believe how grown up they are.  They both are doing & saying the funniest things.  Today, Max did something & Alexa said, "Congratulations Max!"  It was so cute-- she even pronounced it right.  Nathan has such a desire to learn.  I know they'll have a great year!

Comments

Kim Bird said…
They are sooo big!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...