FIVE on FRIDAY
1. I had my biopsy last week. It went ok. The actual procedure was pretty painful but I was mildly sedated so it was ok (and my doctor was pretty attractive so I held it together :)). The recovery wasn't too bad at all, just a little pain. The big pain was not being able to lift Max for a week. I may have cut that a little short. Also, thanks to all my friends & family for prayers, concern, emails, texts, calls & meals. I am one blessed lady. As for the results... still not in. And they won't be in before I leave for Utah Tuesday. So the wait continues!
2. I'm flying by myself with the kids to Utah Tuesday. It probably will be a disaster but it will definitely be worth it. I always love going up to see friends & family but this is a special trip because my newest nephew was just born 2 days ago! This is Hunter Joseph Partridge- what a cutie!! I think he looks just like his mommy with his eyes open & just like his daddy with his eyes closed. I can't wait to snuggle him!
3. Another thing I'm so excited for is my little 5 day mini-trip to Colorado. I can't wait to see Tiffany & her family but I especially can't wait to snuggle yet ANOTHER cute baby... Addyson!
2. I'm flying by myself with the kids to Utah Tuesday. It probably will be a disaster but it will definitely be worth it. I always love going up to see friends & family but this is a special trip because my newest nephew was just born 2 days ago! This is Hunter Joseph Partridge- what a cutie!! I think he looks just like his mommy with his eyes open & just like his daddy with his eyes closed. I can't wait to snuggle him!
3. Another thing I'm so excited for is my little 5 day mini-trip to Colorado. I can't wait to see Tiffany & her family but I especially can't wait to snuggle yet ANOTHER cute baby... Addyson!
4. Moving on from all of the babies (sort of)... Last night I spent the night over at a friend's house. She's sick in the hospital & so her hubby could stay with her, I spent the night with the kids, one of them being a 2 month old cutie (totally scoring on the baby snuggles this month!). They also have a cute little white fur-ball dog named Lucy. So I was upstairs taking care of the baby & Lucy started barking at the back door. Thinking she needed to go potty, I went down & let her out. Much to my surprise, 3 feet from the back door was a GIANT UGLY OPOSSUM which Lucy immediately ATTACKED! I was freaking out, seriously. I thought Lucy had killed it until it all of the sudden popped back up. (Then I remembered that opossums "play dead") Fearing it would run into the house, & not being able to get the dog to come in, I closed the door. I frantically looked for something I could throw at the opossum to scare it away & found a box lid. I threw it, hit the animal, and nothing... it just stood there with sharp teeth bared & claws ready to go. I still couldn't get the dog inside, despite bribing her with food, so I gave up & closed the door. Next time I checked, the opossum was gone & I finally got Lucy inside. My heart was pounding for about 2 hours after that. MAN! What an exciting night!
5. Sam is so busy already, poor guy. It has been WAY busier this year than normal. He's been gone for at least 12 hours every day. And its only February! Its going to be a long 2 months! Things are definitely better when Daddy is around!


Comments
Good luck flying with the kids. I just flew by myself for the first time in years and it was amazing the difference it made. Hopefully you'll be able to keep the kids fully entertained.
Last but not least, hopefully you'll get your results back soon and all will be well.