Happy July 5th!
I love that this holiday fell on a Sunday so we can celebrate on Monday as well! We had a fun 4th of July dinner over at Sam's parents yesterday. And of course we all had to wear our matching Old Navy Patriotic T-Shirts!!
The kids also have their Red White & Blue outfits for Partridge family pictures in a couple of weeks so we wore those today. I love this romper for Max. I love that plaid is so in! For this outfit, I broke my cardinal shopping rule to never buy anything that's not on sale. But this, at full price, was $14.50, so I'm ok with that. (Gotta love Old Navy).
Nathan & Alexa LOVE to play on our bed. Of course it was all fun & games until Nathan bonked heads with Max. I'm sure you can imagine who came out better from that equation.
And just as a bonus, a cute video of my little Maxwell cooing in his swing. He is seriously always like this! Love him!

The kids also have their Red White & Blue outfits for Partridge family pictures in a couple of weeks so we wore those today. I love this romper for Max. I love that plaid is so in! For this outfit, I broke my cardinal shopping rule to never buy anything that's not on sale. But this, at full price, was $14.50, so I'm ok with that. (Gotta love Old Navy).

Nathan & Alexa LOVE to play on our bed. Of course it was all fun & games until Nathan bonked heads with Max. I'm sure you can imagine who came out better from that equation.
And just as a bonus, a cute video of my little Maxwell cooing in his swing. He is seriously always like this! Love him!
Comments
Dear Max,
I am starting your cross stitch today so hopefully it won't be too long before you get it!