Good Purchase

Remember these?(September 2008)

I used them instead of bouncy seats to feed Nathan & Alexa when they were babies. They were a LIFESAVER! They're called Infant to Toddler Rockers. Well guess what? Their claim is true-- toddlers use them too! You can't say that about a plain ol' bouncy seat!Nathan & Alexa chillin' out watching their favorite show-- Sesame Street a.k.a. "ErnieElmo" (yes, all one word)

Comments

Amy said…
They are getting so big! I love you Nathan and Alexa!
Tiffany said…
OK, besides the kids being ADORABLE... those seats are awesome!! I need one of those! (Unless you ask Mike, he thinks we have WAY too many baby things!) But really, I just got a great deal on a new baby einstein bouncy seat for Sam (our other one was cheap & starting to break), but hmm... maybe I need one of those! Or maybe 3... you know, one for each kid! Oh, Mike would kill me! ;)
Laura said…
They look so cute and comfy in those chairs!

I can't believe how much better baby stuff is. We had nothing cool like this when my kids were babies.
so cool, glad you're getting your $$ worth. Kylee didn't start watching shows until she was almost 2 1/2 so that's cool they will actually watch them. it's educational, cute and you can get something done while they learn something.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...