Ok, ok, OK!!!! Fine! I'll become a blogger!

Apparently I was attempting to blog in my sleep 2 years ago because I have no recollection of making this blogging site and putting up that wedding pic of Sam and me! So anyway, here I am... blogging on purpose. I swore I wouldn't until I had kids but I guess, like everyone else, I've been roped in. I have to admit; I enjoy going through the blogs of my friends on a regular basis and seeing what they are up to and especially seeing pictures. Is it too much to hope for that one of you might enjoy checking up on me once in a while? I hope not!

I am actually home for the summer so you may be hearing more from me over the next couple of months that you will once school starts again. One thing that has been keeping me busy, as most of you know, is my newest Chihuahua puppy, Pepper. While I still have a deep love for Roxy, Pepper has warmed her way into our family and into my heart (Sam still won't admit he loves our dogs!) Here are some pictures so you can see
our furry little babies.

I'm also going to include a link to my pictures from my trip to England in March. I had a great time and some of the pictures are really fun.

Comments

Trenda said…
Yeah!! I'm excited to keep in touch with you this way! We need to convince some of our other roomies form college to do it too. Steph said she was going to, but I haven't heard from her lately!
Rachelle said…
Oh my goodness Alisha! I love you even more. haha. I'm excited, not only do we talk every day on the phone now I can look at you every day too!
chelsea said…
Alisha, i too am excited that you started a blog. i love being able to keep in touch and keep up with what friends are doing. i love that you are a math teacher. that was always one of my favorite things about you, that you loved math!
The Yosts said…
Welcome back to the world of blogging! I'll be checking on you :)
Alisha said…
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Comments make me feel so good because that means people are looking! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...