Max at School this month
It's always a good day when I get to spend some time with Max at school!
On March 1st I got to volunteer for teacher time out, where parents volunteer to do recess and lunch duty to give teachers a break. I loved surprising Max and he was happy to have mom there with him! Kindergartners are hilarious - they were AMAZED by my big belly and asked a lot of questions. It was so fun!
Here is my good citizen with his Student of the Month award for March! So proud of you, Max!
And lastly, today was Go Texas Day and Max had the Kindergarten Rodeo Parade. He makes such a handsome cowboy!
I love this kid. School has not always been his favorite, but he is learning to love it and does really well there. His teacher loves him and he has a lot of friends! I love seeing how he learns and grows now that he's in school.



Comments