The Walkers Visit!

We had so much fun with Tiffany, Avery & Aric this month! My kids still had the last week of summer camp, and they let Avery and Aric come with them. They had a blast & it gave Tiff & I some time to ourselves (and Lincoln!).

I don't know what I would do without my best friend. I hate that we don't see each other enough but love when we can travel to see each other! Here we are getting a mani/pedi. We also have a tradition to go on a date to the Cheesecake Factory when Tiff is in town. Thanks, Sam, for watching all of the kids!

It is so fun to see the kids play and love each other like cousins. We got the boys superhero jackets from Costco, complete with masks. They thought they were pretty awesome! Love these boys!

And these girls just make my heart happy. They are such cute little friends and love to dress like twins!

They had a great time meeting and holding Little Lincoln. He was sick while they were here so he definitely appreciated the extra snuggles!

Avery & Aric got Nathan & Alexa early birthday presents - Rainbow Looms!

These kids had a blast at the pool and just playing. We sure missed Addy though!

We are so lucky to have such great friends! We love the Walkers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...