Max & His Tiny Animals

Max has quite the imagination.  And he LOVES animals and LOVES collecting things.  Aunt Amy brought the kids some bath balls from Japan.  They dissolve in the water, turn it a color & inside the ball is a tiny adorable little animal.  Max is totally obsessed.  Uncle Ryan brought more bath balls over during his visit last this month and now Max is up to 7 tiny animals & spends (sometimes) hours a day in the bath!

The other picture is of a squishy little chick he found at Walmart.  It kept him entertained all day while we ran errands.  Best $1 I ever spent.

I also have to add that Max also has 2 pet horses (imaginary) named Hercules and Charger.  We bring them with us on errands and walk them around stores on a leash.

I love this funny kid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...