Summer Trip 2013 - Next Stop: Kaysville/Salt Lake

I didn't do a great job taking pictures during this part of our trip!  We were too busy having fun celebrating Pioneer Day (24th of July), swimming in Uncle Rex's pool & playing with cousins.

I did snap some pictures at the Bee's game!  And they won!

We of course had to hit up Cafe Rio... maybe more than once!

On our way down to the cabin we made some stops.  First one was lunch at In-N-Out.

We stopped at the cemetery to see Grandpa Great's headstone & see my brothers.  It was neat to show Nathan who his name came from & talk about Uncle Nathan a little bit.  Very special!  I am grateful for my eternal family!

Last stop before we headed down south was to Grandma Great Gines' house.  We love her so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...