First Day of Swimming Lessons

Max is in the Preschool 1 class & did great on his first day! His class is big & has lots of boys but the teachers did a great job. Max was reluctant at first to so anything but soon followed the crowd & joined in on the bubble blowing, putting his face in the water & jumping to his teachers. Way to go Max!

Nathan & Alexa are in the preschool 2/3 class. They are lucky because its just them & one other girl! I am still in awe at how much they were able to learn in just one lesson. Such a huge difference from last year when they would barely get off the steps. I am so proud of them! They were swimming & floating & diving for rings. They rocked their lesson & I couldn't be more proud of both of them!  

I can't wait to see how much all 3 kids learn over the next few weeks of lessons!

Comments

Amy said…
Doesn't life seem to be getting slightly easier the older they get? Yes we have our moments but since we out of the "baby phase" like baby baby phase and see friends with babies, I am forgetting all the work and care they need. It's also getting more and more fun the older they get! Love those cute kids!

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days