Six on Saturday
1. I was at the store today & came to the realization that I had absolutely no need or reason to walk down the baby aisle. No diapers. No wipes. No Diaper Genie refills. So weird. The baby phase is officially over.
2. Oh, didn't I mention? Max is potty trained! He did it in 1 day & is even trained through the night. What a champ. He was the easiest kid by far.
3. Tax Season is officially here - Sam worked today. Kind of sad. We all will miss him a lot these next couple of months!
4. Grandpa Ron stopped by a couple of times this week on his way to and from Austin for meetings. We love that he has work in Texas occasionally so we get to spend a little time with him! We even got to make him a special birthday breakfast (his bday is this Sunday). Love you Grandpa Ron!
5. My parents gave everyone a trip to Disneyland for Christmas. We don't go until May & although my kids have never been, they're SUPER excited. Its pretty much all Max talks about. For example, when I tell him its time to go, he says, "We go to Disneyland?" Or if I say, "Max, we need to leave for ________(fill in the blank - church, gym, store, etc...)" he says, "I don't want to go _______. I want to go Disneyland. Humph." And just today, Sam walks in from work after not seeing the kids all day. Max runs up to him and says, "Daddy! Lets go Disneyland!" Its adorable. Its annoying. Its getting old. Its going to be a long 2 1/2 months.
6. You know that cruise that was just stuck out on the ocean for days? That was the very same boat we were on less than a month ago - CRAZY! Our cruise was fantastic though. I will post about it soon - just have to wait for pictures from my friends!
Comments