Jessica visits texas!
I have known Jess almost my entire life. We lived just a couple of doors down from each other in Woods Cross, growing up. Our birthdays are exactly 2 weeks apart (N & A were actually born on her's: August 4th!). So it was only natural that this be our Halloween costume when we were about 7 or 8ish.
Ahhh... memories...
Anyhow, we kind of lost touch with moves & growing up but thanks to good ol' Facebook & Blogs, we reconnected a couple of years ago & have been close since. She lives just a couple of miles from my parents so I see her when I get up to Utah to visit. I was so excited when she told me she & Avery (her 4 year old) were coming to Texas for a visit!
We didn't do much but play, talk, eat & swim... oh there was lots of swimming... It was a blast!
Funny story- the day she left, we left the kids with a sitter & went to lunch. I had been craving Pineapple Curry at Thai Cottage, a dish I hadn't had in YEARS. We went, we devoured our meals (SO YUMMY!) at at the very last scoop of curry Jess was about to take, she found a bug. Gross. But she got a free meal. I'm just glad we found the bug at the end instead of the beginning because that curry was GOOD!
Come again, Jess & Avery!
Ahhh... memories...
Anyhow, we kind of lost touch with moves & growing up but thanks to good ol' Facebook & Blogs, we reconnected a couple of years ago & have been close since. She lives just a couple of miles from my parents so I see her when I get up to Utah to visit. I was so excited when she told me she & Avery (her 4 year old) were coming to Texas for a visit!
We didn't do much but play, talk, eat & swim... oh there was lots of swimming... It was a blast!
Funny story- the day she left, we left the kids with a sitter & went to lunch. I had been craving Pineapple Curry at Thai Cottage, a dish I hadn't had in YEARS. We went, we devoured our meals (SO YUMMY!) at at the very last scoop of curry Jess was about to take, she found a bug. Gross. But she got a free meal. I'm just glad we found the bug at the end instead of the beginning because that curry was GOOD!
Come again, Jess & Avery!


Comments