Joy School: Painting Cookies
I taught Joy School today & we did such a fun activity! It was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest, of course! We made their names (& some other fun shapes) out of sugar cookie dough, baked them, then painted them with Sweet & Condensed Milk & food coloring. They had such a fun time! Probably one of my favorite activities we've done.
We're working in our "Imagination" unit & I told them the story of Goldie Locks & the 3 Bears on Tuesday. So today we acted the story out. They loved it! It was so fun watching them act out each part. I love this age!
We're working in our "Imagination" unit & I told them the story of Goldie Locks & the 3 Bears on Tuesday. So today we acted the story out. They loved it! It was so fun watching them act out each part. I love this age!

Comments