My Husband
I was tagged by my friend Shayla (well actually she tagged everyone who read it) but I thought it was a fun idea... so here it goes!
What is his name? Samuel McKay Oldroyd
How long have you been together? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? Like... 3 months before we were engaged and then got married 2 1/2 months later.
How old his he? 29 (30 this year!!!)
Who eats more? Well right now I do FOR SURE! Eating for two and all *wink wink*
Who said i love you first? I am pretty sure he did...
Who is taller? He is... thank goodness... I'm short!
Who can sing better? Me (sorry babe).
Who is smarter? I think he is. It comes more naturally to him and he learns quickly with very little effort.
Who does the laundry? I do. He helps fold sometimes.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills. I don't get as stressed about money and I have my crazy little spreadsheet budget system.
Who sleeps on the right side? I do
Who mows the lawn? He usually does. I really like to but he says it doesn't look as good when I do it. He's picky :)
Who cooks dinner? 99% me. But he thoughtfully cooked dinner last night while I ran errands so I didn't have to smell it until I ate it. That works much better for me right now. (If you're confused about this response, see question 5)
Who drives? Usually him if we're in the car together. He says I drive scary. Humph.
Who is more stubborn? We're equally stubborn.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. Very sweet and tight lipped:) I tease him about it all of the time!
Who asked who out first? That's a complicated question for us... he did ask "me" out first but he thought my name was Tori since I was helping my roommate play a prank on him. That's how we met. :)
Who proposed? Sam of course! I'm very old fashioned! (Don't worry... he knew my real name by then!)
Who has more friends? I do. Everyone likes Sam but he likes a small group of friends. I like to have many friends! We're very different socially!
Who is more sensitive? Um... no question... ME!
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? People that don't know Sam well think that I do because I'm more outspoken but he definitely does.
Hope you enjoyed learning more about my cute hubby! I love him so much! I'm going to copy Shayla and tag whoever reads this!
What is his name? Samuel McKay Oldroyd
How long have you been together? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? Like... 3 months before we were engaged and then got married 2 1/2 months later.
How old his he? 29 (30 this year!!!)
Who eats more? Well right now I do FOR SURE! Eating for two and all *wink wink*
Who said i love you first? I am pretty sure he did...
Who is taller? He is... thank goodness... I'm short!
Who can sing better? Me (sorry babe).
Who is smarter? I think he is. It comes more naturally to him and he learns quickly with very little effort.
Who does the laundry? I do. He helps fold sometimes.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills. I don't get as stressed about money and I have my crazy little spreadsheet budget system.
Who sleeps on the right side? I do
Who mows the lawn? He usually does. I really like to but he says it doesn't look as good when I do it. He's picky :)
Who cooks dinner? 99% me. But he thoughtfully cooked dinner last night while I ran errands so I didn't have to smell it until I ate it. That works much better for me right now. (If you're confused about this response, see question 5)
Who drives? Usually him if we're in the car together. He says I drive scary. Humph.
Who is more stubborn? We're equally stubborn.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. Very sweet and tight lipped:) I tease him about it all of the time!
Who asked who out first? That's a complicated question for us... he did ask "me" out first but he thought my name was Tori since I was helping my roommate play a prank on him. That's how we met. :)
Who proposed? Sam of course! I'm very old fashioned! (Don't worry... he knew my real name by then!)
Who has more friends? I do. Everyone likes Sam but he likes a small group of friends. I like to have many friends! We're very different socially!
Who is more sensitive? Um... no question... ME!
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? People that don't know Sam well think that I do because I'm more outspoken but he definitely does.
Hope you enjoyed learning more about my cute hubby! I love him so much! I'm going to copy Shayla and tag whoever reads this!
Comments
PS- aren't you glad I talked you into starting a blog!! :)
thecrookedcurve.blogspot.com
Hope you are doing well! Oh, and Eat some crackers before you get out of bed...that always helped me with nausea! How far along are you?
Miss you guys! Ben and Summer
I ams os happy for you two.
I hope you start feeling better sonn, Alisha, but believe it or not, it will all seem worth it when you hold them in your arms. It's like nothing else you've ever experienceed. I love being a mom more than anything I've ever done.
I sure love you both. You are truly two of my favorite people.
Much love,, Aunt Shan