Is 2 posts in a row about my puppy pathetic?

Pepper's ears have a mind of their own. When she sleeps they get floppy. Sometimes they flop to the side & sometimes they flop forward. As she plays around, they start to come up again; but always her right ear before her left. No, it's not normal... but hey, neither are we! I think she's adorable, if you can't tell.
Someday I'll have actually children to blog about. But until then, all who love me will just have to read about my dogs! And don't worry... when I'm back in school I won't have time to catch every cute moment of Pepper's life with a camera and post it!

Comments

Trenda said…
That's funny about the earrs, but cute! I like your count down to your birthday . . . how did you do that?
I like that you have a count down till my annivsary! ;) oh I mean your birthday thanks!
Trenda said…
It's me again! Thanks for the info on the countdown, oh, and your not pathetic for two posts in a row about your puppies . . . I post about my kids almost every time . . . that's pathetic! I have not life, but them!
Rachelle said…
Ok I promised I wouldn't stop calling when I had this baby and what have I done? I promise to call you soon. :) Hope school is going well. Love ya!!
Craner Family said…
Hey girl! You have such adorable neices and nephews that it makes up for not having any children at present. though one of your own will be great news too. love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...